You are unique, so should your signature scent. At Parisine's scent making workshops in Singapore, you can find the tools and ingredients necessary to create a scent as exceptional as you are. To do that, we begin with a fun and simple perfume personality test that classifies you in - Citrus, Fresh, Floral, Woody and Oriental. Read on to discover more. If you're looking for the best custom perfume workshop in Singapore, Parisine's Personalise Your Perfume Workshop at The Riverwalk (Clarke Quay) is one of the best local bespoke perfume designer workshops this year. It's an intimate and luxurious experience to craft your own custom scent. You will be working with professional perfumers to create your own 100ml unique scent. What we found enjoyable from joining Custom perfume workshop include:
- You can select the ingredients and fragrance that you want to use in your perfume, which can make it more unique and personal.
- Customisation to your perfume bottle and perfume label
- You can also choose the level of complexity and detail that you want in your fragrance.
- You can have the workshop create a blend for you that is specific to your needs and style.
- The Workshop will provide all of the necessary materials and instructions needed to recreate your favorite fragrances at home.
- You can create an exact flavour profile for your fragrance, which can make it more personalised and individualised.
- You’ll save money as customising a scent will not require buying multiple bottles, trying to find the scent that suits you.
- The Perfumers are experienced in creating complex scents, so you'll be assured that you'll create your unique scent profile and artisanal is
- When creating a custom perfume, it is important to choose the right fragrance for your needs. For starters, you'll want to find a fragrance that is both versatile and timeless. Some great options include classics like cologne or lavender oil, but also new and interesting scents like pandan honey or fruity Mandarin essential oil.